My Alife

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

Well he won ts attention all the time he squeaks at mealtime like the rest do but he squeaks when its not meal times as well like yestoday at lunch time we had the door open and he could here's us so he was off on one squeaking away etc so i got him out picked him and when i put him back he started again then he started again after tea last night at about 8pm

if he can hear us in the kitchen or where doing something outside or he can see us he goes off on one squeaking like a mad thing #

he is 8 weeks old and on his own but when his mummy has her babies if she has a boy than the boy can go in with him

i mean he speeds more time in the house than my other 7 pigs he knows if he squeaking loud and long enough will pick him up

he is beening quite today as he didn't sleep much yestoday about 30min or so he was that busy squeaking he is rather tired today

but later on when i got clean out Lilly amber ruby and Poppy's cage out he be at it again because he will wont his cage doing too

because max donset like him max just likes the ladies ;D

when his mother has her babies if she has a boy or boys than there going to go with aflie

we moved his cage around so he can see inside the house now as before all he could see was the car so we moved holly and meggie cages and lillys cage feather down the drive so we could turn his cage around so he can see inside

after we did this when we was having tea last night we had the door open and where i sit he could see him so he jsut sat at the frount there happy as he could see me

This is why my piggies are in my house! If I could, I'd give 'them lovin all day!

kellyandpiggies said:
Awwwww.. he'll be ok. You going to get him neutered?

well we was but now lilly is having more babies i thought if she has any boys there can go in with aflie

i cought him talking to the cat the other day ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back