Musical piggies?

cinnamonsmom

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Does anyone else play music for their pets? I got the idea from a friend who has his smart speaker play the Eagles whenever they go out because it’s the dog’s favorite band lol. I started having mine play (softly, not too loud) different things throughout the day for an hour or two at a time. In the morning it’s my celtic music playlist or bluegrass to put some pep in their step and then at night we wind things down with Steve Eckels acoustic guitar or classical music. Am I crazy? Yes lol.

Mine don't like music, they rumble at it! :)) They don't appreciate me playing it even to drown out the sound of fireworks.
If I listen to anything with music these days I have to do it upstairs away from the piggies.

I was watching something earlier which involved Irish people arguing loudly and at speed (ah, the memories of home) and it set the goblins off in the next room :))

They hear the music when I play it through a speaker but they're in my bedroom where none of my speakers are. They don't mind it, though.

Mine don't like music, they rumble at it! :)) They don't appreciate me playing it even to drown out the sound of fireworks.
If I listen to anything with music these days I have to do it upstairs away from the piggies.
I’m always watching them to see how they react to different styles of music. Of course the volume is never loud and I try to select things that aren’t harsh. They never seem distressed and go about their normal popcorning business so I guess that means they don’t dislike it

Back