munchie and bob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lez
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lez

I'm new here, and got my first ever piggies, munchie and bob, 4 months ago, and i love them to bits! theyre definately spoiled lol. bob is now 11 months old, and munchie is 8 months.

i love taking pics of them so thought id post up a few.

DSC00378.jpg

munchie having a nap

DSC00346.jpg

bob being lazy, he looks so fat! lol

DSC00344.jpg

a recent pic of munchie

DSC00326.jpg

the boys together

DSC00291.jpg

munchie at the food bowl (his favourite place!)

DSC00334.jpg

bob mid-scratch

Welcome to the forum you have very cute piggies :smitten:

very cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They are very handsome fellows, especially Munchie he is gorgeous. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hellooooo and welcome!

Love your pigtures! Especially the one of Bob flat on his back ;D

(your cage is the same as mine by the way! and same colour!)

See you around the forum ;)

x~Rachel~♥ said:
what cage is it? :P

it is the 'nero 2 delux' by Savic  (from pets@home)    ;)  

Though cos you cant see much of munchie and bobs cage theirs could be a nero 3 delux (which looks exactly the same but a bit bigger)

hey yeah i have a nero 3 delux. everyone sees to love munchie the best lol he has cute baby face hehe.

thanks for the welcomes too everyone :D

so cute. did bob get on his back on his own? so funny. my bella has never done that.

awwww great pics! I love them. I have a munchie too :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

bob likes to lay on his back and have his belly tickled lol, thats why he was on his back, i think he looks so funny when hes layed like that hehehe he lays like that for ages

i love the name munchie <3 its such a cute name!

What handsome fellas you've got :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
LOL Bob on his back, the look on his face 'come on mum i want another scratch pleeeeeease' ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow what lovely pics! (Welcome to the forum by the way)

I adore Munchie but they are all gorgeous :smitten: :smitten:

My pigs won't lay on their backs - it looks so cute though :)

thanks :D been catching up on other threads, everyone elses piggies are gorgeous too :D the boys are my first piggies but now I'm hooked, and want more lol

both the piggies like to lay on their back and have their bellies scratched lol but munchie isnt as lazy as bob, and is very hyperactive, so after a while he gets bored and wants to run about lol

i have 2 new pics from when they were playing last night, theyre so cute i just had to post them :smitten: :smitten:

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

that 2nd one from last night is SOOOO cute.. it looks like they :smitten: each other :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

i lvoe these pics <3 they do get on really well most of the time, just the odd scuffle when it comes to food time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back