Muffet and Tuffet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Muffet.jpg

Tuffet.jpg

Aw they are gorgeous boys! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Well done for rehoming them!! ;) :D O0

Are you going to be keeping them or rehoming them later on? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

awwwwwwwww soooooooooo lovely i wish i had some that looked like that lol good luck with the lovely boys O0 :smitten:

PerfectPiggies said:
Aw they are gorgeous boys! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Well done for rehoming them!! ;) :D O0

Are you going to be keeping them or rehoming them later on? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I think these two will stay with me in the house,the OH was bonding with them earlier 98) 98) 98)

They're two handsome boys. I love it when they have stripy tiger markings. Had to sit on my hands when they had a teddy with those markings in pets@home the other week.

gus and jack said:
They're two handsome boys. I love it when they have stripy tiger markings. Had to sit on my hands when they had a teddy with those markings in pets@home the other week.

awww i bet hes gone now though and i bet he was gorgeous! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

theyve got this thing where they stand with their front paws on the edge of the dish looking allll snobby,its hilarious

Puggies Rule said:
theyve got this thing where they stand with their front paws on the edge of the dish looking allll snobby,its hilarious
lmao at snobby, Gus does this if I try to hand feed him something he doesn't want. As if to say, what on earth is that! Where's my lettuce?
Yea the teddy pig is gone, don't last long when they're that cute, hope he went to a good home.

awwwwwwwwwwww handsome fellas :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Just love their colourings :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

lovely piggies!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awww I've only just found this thread - they are looking fantastic! They are going to have a fantastic life with you and it was so lovely to meet all your gorgeous piggies! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back