Reaction score
DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

Mr Bee

DSC00149.jpg

Ive not got a clue hun

a lady fell in love with them yest when she came round ;)

Mr Bee the lil one is only 5-6 wheeks old

Mr Bumble( fat boy) has lonnnngg hair on his butt,like a skirt :o

lol strange, awwwh *steals mr bee* mine now! heehee
awwwh they're so cute! and I SEE PIGGIE LIPS! *kisses the piggie lips* :-*

I uploaded loads of pics to my email of their piggy lips,Bumbles sort of hangs down,but the emails havent come thru yet :(

they are so identical but t :smitten: :smitten:he baby looks like its nodding off to sleep!

the last post i sent was all mixed up so ill do it again : they are so identical but the baby looks like hes nodding off to sleep! :smitten:

Awww, they are to die for. The pictures are brilliant and both the pictures and guineas are really cute. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awwww the little one is soo cute. Where did they come from? bless looks like Mr Bee has to grow into his lips!

We adopted them from P@H the other day,they were " unwanted toys" according to the manager >:( >:(

Bumbles claws were like an inch long and curled into his pads in places
and god knows why Bee at around 5 weeks old was with him,maybe Bumble is his dad

yet again parents that couldnt bothered,at least they didnt let them go in a field

Hmm in fact,they both look a lot like Honey from the swamp pigs,I hope to god its not that guy thats dumped them...but the manager did say "unwanted toys" so i dunno

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I`ve got a Mr Bumble and Mr Bee ! They are Alpaca guineas :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Diane

IM000299.jpg

IM000302.jpg

awwwie I love the names tho,I dunno why I called them that,I guess Bumble did look like a fat fuzzy bee ;D

Awww both Mr Bumbles and Mr Bees ( ;D love the names) are very handsome. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They are all gorgeous! :)

I just love the little honey coloured ones crest (think that's what it's called) and he has such a sweeeet face. You are lucky.

Awww, he has gorgeous face, very handsome fellow. Love the look in his eye. :smitten:

you should see him when hes on his back,his face is the funniest ive ever seen ;D ;D

DSC00145.jpg

Puggies Rule♫ said:
go for it,ill leave the front door open O0
I would but with the expolsion here I would be stuck as to where to put them both now. Mind I could cuddle them all night instead ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back