Most entertaining floor time toys?

Princess Dustmop

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello,
My newest piggy isn't quite ready for totally loose floor time (or rather I'm not sure I could catch her ...), but I have a play pen that I set up so she can't get under the furniture, etc.
I know, I know, I'm ruining all the fun. (And when she's less squirmy and/or more bribable I'll stop using the pen).
She's a curious little cutie pie, so I've put some random (safe) objects in for her to investigate, but I'd love something a little more interactive for her ... something that makes floor time less like her cage. She has a wood bendable bridge/tunnel in her cage that she runs through, so something more? She's be supervised the whole time, since this would just be for floor time not in her cage.

What do your piggies actually investigate and play with?

My piggies love a huge hay pile. To run in and out of, sleep in, hide in and eat their way out of and to make hay nests and hay tunnels in

Mine have a hay tray, a large paper bag, a corner tunnel, a box to hide under and some snuggle sacks. I use my bathroom as their playground and I sit in there with them so they have me to play with too. 😃

Mine would just have their hay tray and two hides. I didn’t give them any toys as they didn’t/don’t play with them. They were happy to do piggy things and eat hay.

Back