gp18.jpg

Tiffin...
gp15.jpg

Molly, Maddie, Matilda and Tiffin
gp17.jpg

:D :D
Omg they are lovely :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Where did you get them?

Oh they are good could do with some of those ::)
Were they expensive if you dont mind me asking ::)?
And impressive runs by the way

Awwwww - Look what e have here Little posers hey ;D ;D :smitten: :smitten:

Lovely pictures and lovely pigs! I want Tiffin!

Lol at Monty munching away on a leaf ;D

haha yes they are all posers! Monty seems to prefer old leaves to grass :laugh: Heres a pic of Molly I took this morning...
molly7.jpg

That's a fab run you have there - and I like the houses too. Your pigs are scrumptious! :smitten:

The pigs love the run, its great as it can either be one big run, or two smaller ones (as its in two parts - each with four sides) Plus you can make it into different shapes!
pigrun.jpg

The houses were £8 on ebay but I did get them a while ago so not sure if they are still on there.

Wowee! Monster run! That looks fantastic, must get something like that myself! :D

Dont know about a run... more like a paddock! Its he-owge! *secretely very jealous!* ;D ;D ;D

Just wondering... Do you have anything to stop cats getting in?... I would be so paranoid

Very lucky piggies O0

We are very fortunate and have very few cats down our road. Also I never leave them on their own, I am usually in the garden or in the utility room so I am always keeping an eye on them!

Gorgeous happy piggies, so nice to see them in such a huge run, I love your set up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back