Mopsy And Mitzy Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindydoll

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know, the girlies have improved. They will come out of their little house into the cage, and they will sit and nibble at some food while I'm talking to them, they come out every day for cuddles, snuggle in and sit still, I think they like feeling warm and safe. I have also noticed they are becoming more inquisitive around me. Which I'm very happy about.

My daughter still picks them up for me, I will have to do it myself but I still feel a bit nervous with them.
One thing that I'm really pleased about is they both have picked a corner to pee in, which is on the finacard not on their fleece, so its easy to spot clean them everyday.
Also I went to a charity shop and got them a pair of curtains for their room ( winnie the poo) I know I'm mad, I love them but don't think the girlies care, they like food the best.

Hope you are all well, along with your piggys! :hug:

That's sounds very good! Nothing better than seeing them improve :)

Thats so cute :) glad you are making progress - it can be so worrying when things just do not seem to change

That's fantastic news! You've made lots of progress so far, keep up the good work!

Thanks for all the incouragment, its good not to feel on your own, thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back