Momo & Bijou

naguya

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I saw this forum category and I already fell in love with all the photos of everyone, now I'm creating a thread about my babies ♥️

Soon, I would like to write Momo e Bijou's story when I have a little more time 🐹

Here it is Momo in his afternoon nap, he has a funny way of sleeping, first time I saw this pose I almost had a heart attack thinking something had happened to him. 😁

IMG_20240928_150650491_HDR.webpIMG_20240928_150553468.webpIMG_20240928_150607810_HDR.webp

Oh, my heart....that face...😴🥰
That special little one would not have made it if not for your care, now look at him ❤️

Oh, my heart....that face...😴🥰
That special little one would not have made it if not for your care, now look at him ❤️
He is a little angel sent from heaven to me ♥️ I am very grateful to have him in my life, as well as his partner. My greatest happiness is that he got out of the suffering he was in, looking at the photos of him from before as well the videos, I see that he was very sick and malnourished, at that time I knew so little about guinea pigs. 💔 I always get so happy when I see him zooming and popcorning everyday, makes it seem like he no longer remembers all the suffering.

Back