MmmMMmm c&c grids...

• Thread starter Thread starter smiler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smiler

I have a focus, homebase, poundstrecher...do any of these places do c&c griddy things and what are they called? Cube storage? Metal storage? :o

Anyone?

Thanks O0

There called cube storage or grid storage i think. I got mine from b&q and i think you can get them from home bargains . Good luck in finding them.
Katie

You can also try emailing a woman called Melanie Warner who sells them for £29.99. Just done that myself and am hoping for a reply soon.
Her email address is [email protected]

the people in poundstrecher hadnt even heard of them and i looked around every detail of the store and...nothing! :(

Thank you piggy i'll email her! What does she call them? :-\

pumpkin...huh? :-\

Am i not reading that right? whats in nottingham? :embarassed: :-\

Cheaper brought in singles then connectors. I am going to try the big B&Q before buying elsewhere. If they do stock them Smiler I can pick you some up then collect them from mine ;) if you like

that would be fabby! O0 i dont know how many id need :-\

Too tired (and a bit tipsy) to think about it at the moment, I'm bad at maths wide awake and sober so I'm not even going to try now! ;D

Have you tried Instore thats where i have got mine from used to be Poundstretchers and they are by where all the linen boxes are

Melanie Warner definately has them. Emailed her yesterday and got reply saying she had them. Cost £31 which includes post. Don't pay £60 from Carnaco, I nearly did till I heard of Melanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back