• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Mite treatment injection and xeno

Piggies2023

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long after a mite injection they can have xeno? The piggies have had two mite injections, second one 12 days after the first. It's been 10 days since the last mite injection. They are getting quite itchy, and I was going to ask the vet about if they could either have another mite injection or I could apply xeno I have. But the vet is now away for a week and a half. They have no fur loss but the mite injections did help.

Thank you. My vet is off which is why I'm thinking I need to use the xeno. It will be two weeks since their last one on Tuesday. I'm not sure what injection the vet used but she's guinea pig savvy and had a particular injection in mind.

Back