Misty getting his CC plus the rest of the gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dad took some pics of them this morning :)

Image0351.jpg

Image0201.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image032.jpg

Excuse the mess on the worktop and yes that's all my medicine in the tub :P

Aww bless, what gorgeous piggies and dog!
How is Misty doing now?

Awwwwwwwww bless them! :smitten: You have some gorgeous piggies :smitten:

And a goooorgeous doggy too! :smitten: ;D :smitten:

Not 100% but he's better. He's trying to eat food and is managing to eat some of it. He's back at the vets tonight.

Good luck at the vets with Misty.

They are all so cute, doggy and piggies. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awww the 1st piggy did look unwell whats wrong with him ? The piccies of all your animals are great ! :smitten: :smitten:

iloveanimals said:
Awww the 1st piggy did look unwell whats wrong with him ? The piccies of all your animals are great ! :smitten: :smitten:
His jaw moves around too much and his back teeth don't sit right so he's got points growing out of the bits that wont wear away. The points were growing into his tounge.

lolseh said:
iloveanimals said:
His jaw moves around too much and his back teeth don't sit right so he's got points growing out of the bits that wont wear away. The points were growing into his tounge.
Awww bless hope he gets better O0

Misty, Sooty, Brandy and Buttons. My dogs called Cheeko. I put update on post on medical bit but we saw a different vet and he said he wouldn't put him to sleep because he's had a piggie with teeth that had grown over its tounge and it survived for a few years after getting used to having shorter teeth. He's back in 10 days :)

Sweetie these are fab piccies, one's you should treasure :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
THanks for all the piccies, awww this is why we love our animals, just look at those faces :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

we should get our two together at CC time, i'm sure they'd have a few comments to make about how we 'serve' it up.. ;) ;)

Keep on going, you're doing wonderful things... you will know, let it go .. until you have to decide... until then, just enjoy and what an adorable piggie to enjoy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back