misty and babies

• Thread starter Thread starter kath
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kath

just couldnt resist sharing these the babys are 2 week old on monday.
IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

deffo keeping the black 1 i promised my niece she could adopt 1 and keep it here cus my brother wont let her have 1. prob keep the other 1 as well as its soooo cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
misty came to me from a pet shop who didnt realise she was pregnant so it was a real shock 4 me as she didnt look pregnant either (unlike me I was a house end)

LOL I didn't look pregnant with Emily but with Caitlin it was a real drag! No more I vow! :D I couldn't part with the babies, I'm a sucker for cuteness! :D

i wasnt 2 big with Alfie he was born 4weeks early but Shannon i was HUGE 9 days early.

I'm a sucker 4 cuteness as well. My hubby thinks I'm nuts 98) 98)

AWWWW :smitten:

I Was really lucky with my boys, i was tiny and they were both over due and quite big! lol (Sam 8lb 6.5oz and Finnley was 9lb 6.5oz)

Lovely piggies! :smitten:

Both my sons were late, my eldest was 7 days late, my youngest 9 days late - I was so big with him I was house-bound for the last two weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back