Miss Millie and her boyfriend!

• Thread starter Thread starter cavykind
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Here for Niki and Kayjay is a pic of Millie and Parsley(neutered boar).

Millie came to me via Niki and is an ex breeding girl (not bred from by Niki)

Little Miss Millie is a lovely girl but very timid still and she relies on Parsley for reassurance and to give her confidence :)
She likes the other girls, but I think she prefers male company if she were honest.
Mil is a wonderful addition to our home and a real cutie :)

Barbara

MillieParsley.jpg

Edited to add...Millie is the Himalayan :)

awww, look at the newlyweds! ;D

Millie is very pretty and i love the name Parsley! it sounds like they are a very happy couple, well done on bonding them!

bunpig said:
awww, look at the newlyweds! ;D

Millie is very pretty and i love the name Parsley! it sounds like they are a very happy couple, well done on bonding them!

Thank you! Parsley has to be one of the gentlest, most easy going boars ever, If I am truthful, I think he believes he is "one of the girls" bless him.
He's a great example of the benefits of early neutering.

Barbara

GORGEOUS thanks for posting this Barbara, she looks very happy with her new man :) :) :)

They are beautiful - what breed is Parsley, I love his colouring and those huge eyes!

Are they for re-homeing or your own personal housemates?

awwwww thats a lovely picture and they are both little stunners! :)

I think i'm becoming a real Himalayan fan - sooooo cute! :)

x

What a lovely pigture of two lovely guinea pigs! It's wonderful that they bonded so quickly, and I guess it's wonderful that Parsley sees himself as 'just one of the girls' ;D

Kimmie

What a lovely pigture of such a handsome couple :-*
They look so happy together & no wonder; Parsley's such a handsome boy. ;)

Thank you for posting it Barbara :)

Wow Parsley is the spitting image of Walnut , a little boar surrendered to me just before xmas ! i belive they are harlequin's but am probley wrong ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back