• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Minty's wee...nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyAndGarry (TEAS)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (West Hunsbury), Northampton, UK
I am due to take the pair of them to the vets today (but don't say anything, I've not told them yet... 98) ). Now, I'm not too well versed in what happens at a pig's rear end, but Minty has just done a wee. I think. It wasn't cloudy as such, more separated. He is forever trying to hump Garry, so could this be wee and something else together? I can tell you all about the birds and the bees, just not in a piggy's world! I just wanted to know before I go to the vets!

The something else you refer to looks like a thick lump of pritt stick glue, so you would know otherwise it could be from the grease gland? ;D

LMAO ;D ;D ;D

Does sound like they are getting rather excited lol I some times look at my boys rear end and notice they have been having a wild night ::) ::) ::) Are they eating, drinking and every thing else ok?

Cindy and Basil do cloudy wee's alot too, I dont know about lava lamp but theyre sort of creamy-but white colour lol

mention it to the vet anyway to be 100% sure... no harm in that :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back