Milly, Molly, Solar and Cucumber - Girls from the shed.

• Thread starter Thread starter GPQ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GPQ

Four of my sows live within the shed at Nathans parents house. Sylvia(nathans mam) looks after them, they are really hers but I like to think they are mine as well, lol. I go up once a week and check on them or whenever we are visiting.

Milly - Tortoiseshell and White, I bet the people who know about the breeds are wondering where the black is, well she has a lovely splodge on her bum!
Milly is currently down at my house, due to a stone stuck in her urethra, I have been debating taking her to the vets but with her being 5 1/2 and I know they will want to operate to remove it. I have been putting it off, she suffers no pain when she wees and can do that with no problems.
Milly15.jpg

Milly16.jpg

Molly - Tortoiseshell and White Crested. Molly is the sister of Milly and they where bred by myself and when to live at a Nursey but they were cutting down the hours so Milly and Molly returned to live with me. They are both 5 1/2 years old and going strong.
Molly21.jpg

Molly22.jpg

Solar - Bi-Colour (Mam: Fred, Golden Agouti Ridgeback, Dad: Lorne, Bi-Colour Rex(RIP)). Solar had 3 brothers, poor girl, she loves to give kisses and cuddles. She currently lives with Milly and Molly.
Solar30.jpg

Solar31.jpg

Cucumber - Tri-Colour (Mam: Basset, D.E White Rex(RIP), Dad: Patch, Tri-Colour Sheltie). Cucumber takes after her Dad, same colours and moody. She currently lives on her own, she has become very unsocialble and will fight with anyone, boar or sow. She comes to my house for a little holiday and loves cuddles. When she was born there was 3 boars 1 sow and herself and she was tiny, I used to carry her around in my pocket and take her out with Bassett so she could feed.
Cucumber30.jpg

Cucumber31.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Emma x

Hi Emma,

WOW stunning, they are really beautiful pigs. Solar's colouring is similar to my Fleur's although she has no white in her!

So would you call these smooth haired? Even though they are dolly mixes? (Just me learning as usual!)

Have a good night!

Louise
:)

I have put there breeds next to their descriptions.
Milly and Molly are Tort and Whites, Solar is a Bi-Colour and Cucumber is a Tri-Colour.
Cucumber and Solar are not pure bred Bi-Colour or Tri-Colour but that is what the coat is showing. Milly and Molly are pure Tort and White.

Emma x

Ah thanks for that Emma, I only looked at the pics 98) <~~~me a nutcase need me specs! :)

Louise
:)

Aw, they are all gorgeous girlies - I love Cucumber's colouring (and does she love cucumber? lol!) :smitten:

Wow, I love their colourings, especially Molly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back