• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Mildred has gained some weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I live in Scampton village, famous for the Dambust
I have had Mildred 1 week today, I can't believe how healthy she looks in comparison to how scruffy and tiny she was when we got her.
Mind you George has been showing her how to fill up on lovely veggies ;)

DSC02951.jpg

I weighed her tonight she looks so funny sat in the kitchen scales ;D and she has put on 25 grams :) Is that an acceptable weight gain?
I daren't put George in he nearly tipped out last week when I weighed him ;D little porker ;D

DSC02969.jpg
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww her and george are such i sweet couple :smitten: :smitten:

awwww she is SO SO cute! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: glad she's doing well, they make a lovely couple, and of course george is a sweetie too :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I have just been looking at the photo I took of Mildred and I have read the scales wrong 98) She is nearer 450 grams which means she has put on almost 5o grmas in a week :) Bless her :smitten: Where I got her she was in with alot of other females and probably struggled to get her fair share of food, She always wants what piece of veg George is eating even if she is eating the same as him, (bit like a child with a small toy) she will take his piece of veg ;D George just lets her and then eats her piece of veg ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back