• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Metatone Tonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Thank you Debbie and Schmichael for the metatone tonic, it arrived in todays mail O0 And no Debbie i haven't had the drug squad on the door step yet ;D

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Once again another of the lovely people from the forum have helped us both, we love you all.
The smell reminds me of a tonic i took as a kid, will try Duke out after going to the vets next monday, or would it be ok to give him whilst he's still on Baytril? It wont affect the bowel will it, cause the Baytril gives me loose poops already :P

Its arrived! Wow, thats quick! :)

I think it should be fine giving it while he is taking Baytril. What do other people think?

Have got a bigger plastic bottle ready for sending more (less for me to take :)) Actually I think I am getting used to the taste :o

No sign of the drug squad here either! O0 I did wonder if it would be treated as a suspicious package!

Well if i have the :police: turn up i'll give them a false address ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can Duke send you a thankyou pressie....something you may like from OZ?? he'd love to he likes spoiling people :) :) :)

Me and Schmichael are going about in disguise! :laugh: Do you reckon my house is being watched to see if I leave carrying anymore suspect packages? :o

Duke you really don't have to send me anything! I was just happy to send you something which will hopefully do you good! :) However if you really must then I do like surprises! ;) It really isn't necessary though! Just saving me from a few spoonfuls of metatone is thanks enough! LOL :D

OMG Schmichael with sunnies sooooooooooo cute 8) 8)
Duke says he's like a bit more info please, he needs help as he's not a shopping person, he is a man after all ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D OZ hunky man, ooo i can think of a few but they're all a bit young for us and have too many lusting after them already, ask Shaz ;)

Schmichael you do look so good in the 8) watch out for the chicks they'll be knocking on the door ;)

Glynis said:
;D ;D ;D ;D OZ hunky man, ooo i can think of a few but they're all a bit young for us and have too many lusting after them already, ask Shaz ;)

Schmichael you do look so good in the 8) watch out for the chicks they'll be knocking on the door ;)

Young isn't a problem ;)

Schmichael says a nice Australian bunny girlfriend would be nice too! ;)

Metatone should be fine whilst on the Baytril, just keep out an extra eye on the poops in case it's not! :)

eww, getting used to the taste!? Debbie, you're mad!

my pigs had metatone along with Baytril and no problems and they loved the taste ugh! I remember something my dad had years ago called wincarnis has anyone else heard of it, think it might hvae been a fortified wine thing this was along the same principle of metatone tonic

Thanks Kelly :-* :-* LOL i check his weight daily and poops all the time :D :D :D nah i'm not paranoid ;D ;D
Ewww Michelle that doesn't sound good, i like wine but ...

michellemuffin said:
my pigs had metatone along with Baytril and no problems and they loved the taste ugh! I remember something my dad had years ago called wincarnis has anyone else heard of it, think it might hvae been a fortified wine thing this was along the same principle of metatone tonic

I remember it Michelle, my gran used to bring it for my mum & i loved it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back