Megazorb in Northern England

• Thread starter Thread starter next_croc-hunter?
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

next_croc-hunter?

Hi I'm Liam and i will soon be adopting two cavys,
I have heard so much about this megazorb and was wondering
1: what it is and looks like
2:where can i buy it in the middlesbrough/north yorkshire area
3:how much is it.

PS. I'm not in to buying of the internet i prefer to be there when i buy it.

Liam O0

To be honest Liam, If I were you I would just stick with plain old hay and newspaper. Believe me, getting branded bedding is an expensive hobby. Hay also has the bonus that they can eat it. Also, branded bedding runs out waaaaay too quickly, you will use like a bag every time you clean them out, wheras hay comes with more hay for less money. II have done a lot of switching around, and my piggies just seem to oprefer good old hay.
Hope this helps :)

thanks for the INFO. i just bought a hutch on ebay which is rally big it has two floors and here are measurements

L44XD18XH37

Thats really good cause my hutch is quite small which means they LIVE in their pen practically. When are you getting the piggies?

Next week as i am going to the lake district tomorow so maby next week-end as i get the hutch in about five days

PS. do you have MSN? here's my address:

[email protected]

Soz dont have MSN-I havent got round to getting it on my new comp yet but when I do I'll add you
Get pics of the piggies on here when you get them-cant wait to see them! :)

You need to get a photbucket account
Once youve done that you upload the pics, copy the IMB adress then click on the 'add picture' icon above and paste it in there
Confusing, eh? xx :D

yer lol were can i find photobucket? justlook up on google?

Well first click on join now and get an account
Once youve done that gimme a shout

oops soz gave you the wrong adress :embarassed: 98)
Its .com not .co.uk

You click on one of the browse things and find a good pic. Then repeat for the other other two and click upload. DOne that?

Ok then scroll down, and you see the three bars that say direct link, HTML bar and IMB code? Copy the IMB code, then start a new message on here. Find the little icon of a picture frame, click it , delete the http thing and paste the code.

photobucket.com" target="_blank">

i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee29/liamathome/3.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

oh...try deleting the bit that says IMB and the brackets around it at te beginning of the code. It usally takes some fiddling around to get them to show.

oh I think youve copied the wrong one copy the bottom one that says IMG

3.jpg
3.jpg
[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back