Megazorb and boars?

• Thread starter Thread starter cavykind
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Just wondering if this is just simply a one off occurrence, or have others had problems with their boars and Megazorb?

Alfie was looking a bit restless and "nibbling" his bits ::)

When we had a look, he had a small piece if Megazorb, just inside the opening to his penis and it looked quite pink and a little sore. At first I thought it was a wart :o
Anyway he has been cleaned and a little calendula cream applied and seems bright. In all the years I've used shavings this has never happened :-\ Despite the dire warnings.

I'll persevere with the product for now, but keep a close eye on my boars and see how things go.

I've retrieved from their sacs before, mind you I get allsorts out from there :o

I have had this problem with boars who have come into our rescue whom have been bedded on sawdust, I have never tried megasorb so cannot help you with this.

janice-arc said:
I have had this problem with boars who have come into our rescue whom have been bedded on sawdust, I have never tried megasorb so cannot help you with this.

Sawdust, I can imagine that can cause real problems for them :-\

This once happened to Bobby, however the area wasn't too sore. It must hurt a bit though :( My pigs are bedded on woodshavings and hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back