Meet my pigs!

• Thread starter Thread starter wheek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wheek

hey everyone, I'm new to the site and would just like to introduce my pigs....

this one was taken a wee while ago cos cookie and muffin are actually pregnant in this pic and their babies r all grown up now...
ladies.jpg

from left to right its Snickers, Cookie, Munchies, Muffin, and Dibdab

and my latest edition to the family is Hunnycomb
hunny.jpg

the pic just shows how tiny she is...

I have two more girls and 4 boys, pics will follow... just let me know what u think
thanx, gemma xx

Hi your piggies are adorable...they are beautiful x :smitten: :smitten:

They are all so cute. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Gemma
Welcome. Gorgeous piggies. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Anne

They are all scrumptious! Gorgeous piggies! :smitten:

Welcome to the forum, too! ;D

Awww where did you get them all from ? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: were they already pregnant ?

muffin and cookies got pregnant whilst in the pet shop... they kept the boys and girls together and it was only natural, i kept their babies though... they were my nieces birthday present and i live with them so naturally i get to look after them...

dib dab came from a family owned pet shop, i went there for my first pig because they seemed very well looked after...
munchies was next and i got her from pets at home, they were talking about her being pts cos she had a very bad skin infection, her fur was dropping out and she was very underweight, turned out it was only mites, i had that cleared up in no time....
snickers is munchies sister from a later litter... i couldnt resist getting her because as a baby i thought going to b identical to munchies but withthe colouring the other way about... lol
the 5 babies r revels (m), bounty(m), brownie(m), jaffa(M) and poppet(f), theyre all grown up now though...
last but not least is hunnycomb, she only a few weeks old, i was looking another long haired pig and i happened to be there when they were being sexed and got the pick of the litter, she came right up to me and started wheeking so i fell in love right away! she has the same mum as snicker and munchies...

Hi Gemma

Welcome to the forum

Your Guineas are beautiful. I wish i had some more.

Terry-Ann xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back