pig1.jpg

<p>
Lois, sister of Gucci, and a nosey little thing!:
pig2.jpg

<p>
Girls having a cuddle:
piggy.jpg

<p>
And that all of them, except Dixie, who wont sit still ong enough so i'll add her another time lol

Thanks, Shakey would have been called Twiglet (after my fav things lol) but when he was born he only weighed 49g and dropped to 42g, so he couldnt walk cus he was so tiny he just shook his way around and we nicknamed him shakey, I wasnt going to name them because my intention was to sell them on, as I got Dixie from a pet shop, 2 weeks later realised i hadnt just brought 1 pig home and a few weeks later i had 3 pups too, I had to help feed them by hand as they were all low weights and dixie wasnt producing enough milk for them, but now all three are getting fat and are healthy.

I ended up keeping them, because i figured id grown to attached, its a bad thing to name them all! and that they could go to a home where they wouldnt be looked after properly etc so i decided they would be better to stay with me.

They are all so gorgeous and you should be proud of yourself for looking after those babies so well ;) Sorry to hear about Gucci :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back