Meet My New Boar :)

• Thread starter Thread starter spudnik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spudnik

Well as most of you know I lost shakey 2 weeks ago today, and I felt that duke was lonely as he kept wheeking all the time for no reason..and given his age I decided to get him a friend, and yesterday we went looking to see if we could get a young boar for him, and we found a gorgeous aby who is 6 weeks old..they seem to get on well together introductions went well, no teeth chattering or fighting..but duke does seem to be mounting him a bit. they were in the cage together yesterday led down next to each other eating hay/veggies, so thats a good sign right? hopefully the mounting will settle down. duke doesnt seem at all bothered about sharing his food/water bottle etc and actually looked glad he had a friend as now when i take the lil one out he wheeks at me like ive stolen his friend! i just hope he carries on warming to him :)

so here are some pics of my newbie, not quite sure on the name yet i like arthur or archie, or sully lol cant make my mind up!

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

and this is duke seeing what I'm doing when taking pics of the newbie :)

a4.jpg

Cute piggies. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I quite like the name Sully, unusual. O0

Ahhh gorgeous, he looks a lot like my Timmy who is a coronet, same colouring and crest :smitten: :smitten:

OMG he is gorgeous! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

That is one sexy pig....especially the last pigture of piggy lips :-* :-* :smitten:

yeah i got told wrong from the place i bought him lol only figured out he was coronet after id posted ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back