Meet Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here is the lovely Arthur :smitten:
I am so thankful to Kathryn for allowing me to adopt him, he's a lovely chubby boy at 2lb 8oz & i'm hoping he will become a wonderful uncle to Fitz next week.

He's settling into his new home at the moment but we had a photo-shoot this afternoon

His left side
Arthur06.jpg

His right
Arthur16.jpg

Showing his cute face & lovely lips
Arthur26.jpg

Posing
Arthur3a6.jpg

I put him at the side of me whilst i washed some dandy leaves, Arthur decided to sit on the drainer waiting patiently.....
Arthur46.jpg

Tucking in to his reward for being such a good boy :smitten:
Arthur56.jpg

Oh my goodness, he is so handsome! I absolutely love his markings :smitten:

Kimmie

Such a handsome and big boy. Love the colours and markings. :smitten:

He is beautiful :-* :smitten:
Looks like he has a mask on 8)

Awww Niki I feel so emotional seeing him - if it wasn't for the stupid mice here I'd have him still - but I'm so grateful to you for offering him a home, and I know that he's landed on his feet and will be a thoroughly spoilt piggy

Kathryn x

kayjay said:
Awww Niki I feel so emotional seeing him - if it wasn't for the stupid mice here I'd have him still - but I'm so grateful to you for offering him a home, and I know that he's landed on his feet and will be a thoroughly spoilt piggy

Kathryn x

Aww Kathryn you'll set me off :'(
He will be a spoilt piggy for as long as he's here & he can always come back to you once the mice have gone, you could look at it as he's been on his holidays ;)

Woah Arthur you're one handsome fella :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I just love the one with him smiling whilst sitting on the drainer :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aaaawww what a cute little face and gorgeous piggy lips! :smitten: :smitten:

What a handsome chap - I'm sure he will make a fantastic uncle too and teach Fitz all sorts of naughty tricks!

starshine said:
What a handsome chap - I'm sure he will make a fantastic uncle too and teach Fitz all sorts of naughty tricks!

;D ;D kate you're probably right tho' i can see Fitz teaching Arthur a thing or too, he's so cheeky :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back