Me and Hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
meandhannah1.jpg

Dad sent me pictures today from Xmas - here is me and my sister (montyandmiggs)

you have that on your msn,i think its so sweet :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

furryfriends said:
You haven't mentioned that you are the pretty one in case anyone was wondering!

Ouch - are you saying your other daughter isn't pretty :o

Ok... lets get this straight - I do NOT think I am pretty - I just say I am prettier than Hannah cos she is clever so I must have something better than her... :D

do we all have to beat you with a big stick Ellie HUSH UP WOMAN YOU ARE PRETTY""!

squeakypigs said:
Ok... lets get this straight - I do NOT think I am pretty - I just say I am prettier than Hannah cos she is clever so I must have something better than her... :D

Yes but now you are going to uni you are as clever as Hannah too so how do you get round that one now?
Think its best I just give up or i will be digging a big hole for myself here! LOL

lets get it right Debbie your daughters are both pretty and clever ,my boys are often saying to me you love carrie anne becasue shes a girl, ::) for goodness sake ?

Michellemuffin♥ said:
lets get it right Debbie your daughters are both pretty and clever ,my boys are often saying to me you love carrie anne becasue shes a girl, ::) for goodness sake ?

Ellie has always had this idea in her head that Hannah is the clever one! I think with all Ellie has achieved this year it has become very obvious that she is a very clever girl too. One things for sure I am very proud of them both! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back