Maze Haven - Amazing Toy!

• Thread starter Thread starter Chocolatepig14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chocolatepig14

Does anybody else have a Maze Haven for there guinea pigs? I was a little bit sceptical when I ordered it as it's designed for rabbits but my girls love it. One of my pigs doesn't seem to enjoy floor time (hides away, doesn't run about), I brought out the maze and she is flying in and out of the diffrent doorways having a ball. Very entertaining to watch too :)

I've not, camera battery is flat :(

If you type Maze Haven into google images it will bring up loads of pictures.

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tunnels,+Tents+%2526+Mats.8/Maze+Haven.414.html

Looks great, but it would have to be good to be worth £29.99!

I used to do floortime and call it fleece city. You get some fleece and put it on some layers of newspapers in case of accidents. Then you get a second layer of fleece and make a big piggy-sized tent. You use carpet chubes, tunnels and boxes to prop the top layer of fleece up. Attach the fleece to the boxes and tunnels with clothes pegs. The piggies have a lot of fun navigating the city and then have a good nap and poop inside!

The best thing is that it is free and you can make a completely new toy the next time you use it.

One of my piggy's doesn't popcorn much - but have just made my girlies a 'fleece' tent and she is popcorning all over the place :<>:<>! They love it dashing in and out of their cardboard box tunnels in and out of the fleece.... and I can do a different design every day :)):))

One of my piggy's doesn't popcorn much - but have just made my girlies a 'fleece' tent and she is popcorning all over the place :<>:<>! They love it dashing in and out of their cardboard box tunnels in and out of the fleece.... and I can do a different design every day :)):))

One of the things the piggies seem to like most is the feeling of burrowing in the fleece layers: pushing it up with their head and finding their way through.

oh I've been thinking about making something for the rabbits....thanks for the idea....now I need some plywood!

I used to do floortime and call it fleece city. You get some fleece and put it on some layers of newspapers in case of accidents. Then you get a second layer of fleece and make a big piggy-sized tent. You use carpet chubes, tunnels and boxes to prop the top layer of fleece up. Attach the fleece to the boxes and tunnels with clothes pegs. The piggies have a lot of fun navigating the city and then have a good nap and poop inside!

The best thing is that it is free and you can make a completely new toy the next time you use it.

could you show a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back