Max and Paddy (Some more photos)

• Thread starter Thread starter sel00187
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sel00187

We bought another bed thingy for them today as we only had one, so we put them in them and they Paddy ended up wanting to get in with Max...9.99 down the drain ;D
Sorry theres a load of photos...I went a bit camera happy.

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

How cute are they?! Great pigtures O0 Love pic's 1&2 - like the second pic with the 'oooooh' expression. :D

Gorgeous!

They are fantastic pigtures..Max n Paddy are in my top Piggys on the forum... i just think they are fab..lok proper characters ! :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: They look soooo cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Still my fav piggies on the forum :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Cant get enough of them! :D :D :D

Awwww - sooo sweet both of them - Love the snuggling up ones :smitten: :smitten:
Your piggys nails look a bit long ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

iloveanimals said:
Awwww - sooo sweet both of them - Love the snuggling up ones :smitten: :smitten:

funny you say that...they're both booked in for 2moro to get them done. we booked them a few days before these photos were taken.

i feel a bit embarrassed theyre showing on the pics but never mind. Paddy's nails grow so fast, where Max's dont grow half as fast. (I'm not neglecting my pigs hehe sorry) x

sel00187 said:
iloveanimals said:

funny you say that...they're both booked in for 2moro to get them done. we booked them a few days before these photos were taken.

i feel a bit embarrassed theyre showing on the pics but never mind. Paddy's nails grow so fast, where Max's dont grow half as fast. (I'm not neglecting my pigs hehe sorry) x
Ahhh its fine i just like to point things out if people dont realise but obviously you do O0

What stunning piggies. How is it you always notice that your piggies nails need cutting once you've taken a load of photos - always happens to me to!

Thanks for sharing some stunning shots.

:D They look very comfortable in there. Very photogenic too more so than me :laugh:

You really do have the cutest piggies ever! I love rexes and their names are just so cool! They really look happy too! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back