Max and Paddy on their first day

• Thread starter Thread starter sel00187
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sel00187

I finally got a pigture of Max and Paddy from the day I got them.

l_cceb40a5a79e7f08d4ce6f8946913553.jpg

l_3f5aaf15549f400425ccd59317813b2b.jpg

here they are now

l_5f41e558d7619a9a0fb76eac121f6089.jpg

thats a few months old though

awwwww i love the names, my OH is mental over peter Kay lol They are cuite pies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Gorgeous piggies - nice to see cute baby pigtures and one of how they've grown. They're lovely! :smitten:

Ah, they are stunning! I love the silver Agouti colouring with the white especially, gorgeous. What breed are they?

Boureki said:
Ah, they are stunning! I love the silver Agouti colouring with the white especially, gorgeous. What breed are they?

they look like rex's to me, i have a rex piggy and the hair looks similar.

they are gorgeous little boys, reminds me of how small and fluffy munchie was when i got him :smitten:

Max and Paddy! Lol! :D ;D
Awwww.... frizzy pigs! ;D They're gorgeous... especially like the first pic :smitten:

Gorgeous, they are growing up well! :D

Max and Paddy...PMSL I can't get the image of Peter Kay as an absorbalof our of my head, now thats a name for a guinea!

Louise
:)

OMG that is soooooo cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

aww thanks for all the replies. Peter Kay! love him hehe!
Yea they are rex's i think. (and paddy with the girls isnt a problem...we've had to get him neutured...he took a shining to Max)

OMG sooooo jealous! They look like teddies to me :smitten: :smitten: I have never seen such a gorgeous pair :smitten: :smitten:

PerfectPiggies said:
OMG sooooo jealous! They look like teddies to me :smitten: :smitten: I have never seen such a gorgeous pair :smitten: :smitten:

I agree - they look like Teddies to me too and YESSSSS they are very very gorgeous (grammar!) Very handsome boys with great names! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back