mats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I popped in the poundshop today and they have pet bedding that lets water/wee thru and the top stays dry,£1 for a huge piece
soooo Ollis gonna have that to sit on and also Amazon is having a bit in her tent
they seem quite big pieces too O0

I saw these last week and contemplated buying one but don't think my piggie would use it as he likes his shredded paper to much.
But they did look very large and are extremely good value for money.

Hmm thats what I thought too,I dunno if they can be cut into smaller pieces,Ill have a look but the value for money is amazing,it says they can be used under dog water bowls etc to stop carpets and stuff getting wet

You can get a similar product in most pet shops, but they are used as absorbant dog towels.
It's a bit like felt, so I imagine there shouldn't be a problem with cutting it up into smaller pieces but for £1 it's worth giving it a try.
I can't wait to hear what your piggies think of them.

yeah its in the poundshop( i think thats what its called) in nottingham

Theyve also got some sweet mini food bowls that are metal and non slip,it shows a cat pic on it but they can be used for piggies too
so i got a couple of those

I think you mean poundland, they should have a website.
They are great for pet stuff and they are always changing their stock.

yup thats the one,but they have a major problem,they SHOULDNT SELL SUCH NICE SWEETIES ,i spent a fortune :-\

Puggies Rule♫ said:
yup thats the one,but they have a major problem,they SHOULDNT SELL SUCH NICE SWEETIES ,i spent a fortune :-\

:smitten: We used to buy their massive tubs for school trips
Love Poundland ;)

Poundland is wicked, I used to work there and my best mate is still there (I met her whilst workling there) so she lets me know what new stuff comes in etc.
I bought 1 of these matts to go under the cat litter try as Stylus used to leave wet footprints everytime she came out of it!
Did considere getting some for the piggies but they'd probably chew it!

The trouble with Poundland is,you cannot go in and just spend a pound,I always come out of there with bag fulls

I bought two blue ones today. Haven't put them in the hutch yet but they love running around on them. Noones 'used' it yet so not sure how well it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back