Maple's Morning Run

ha ha! il ove it! How fast is she, love the fact she is upstairs and downstairs. Love your cage btw

I love Maple and her energy, but also how she does seem to respect grumpy Miss Beans.
Personally I am with Beans on this - it all looks far too much like hard work to me.
She is crazy but when Beans has had enough she's not shy in putting Maple in her place. Beans has always had a bit of an attitude which is only getting worse with age :P

Gotta go fast! I love how Maple shamelessly ran through the hay pile.
I've gotta give it to Beans for being grumpy though... I'd react the same way if somebody took from my stash of sweets :D
2018-01-18.jpg

I don’t know how I missed this video. It’s fabulous. What speed and agility Maple has, whizzing round the circuit. She’s so fast. I love how she just misses Beans. What a fabulous video. It really made me smile.

I don’t know how I missed this video. It’s fabulous. What speed and agility Maple has, whizzing round the circuit. She’s so fast. I love how she just misses Beans. What a fabulous video. It really made me smile.
She's so fast isn't she. At the end I think Beans looks like she's saying to Maple "stop now, that's enough fun for today". :))

Back