MagPies babies 1week old

• Thread starter Thread starter hils78
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

I just managed to snap a few pics of MagPies babies. The statistics of keeping 4 one week old babies in one place wasn't easy!
The Black one (Clive) & the Chocolate one (Terry - because it has chocolate & orange colouring) are the 2 going to a fab home when they're ready. The Lemon Agouti one is Little Bear who is staying here with a little boyfriend of the same age who is coming soon. The crean & white one is Elizabeth who is my daughters chosen one - next in line to her beloved Margalo! Do you think that these little pigs look like they may have abit of Coronet in them?
....ps I do put my daughter is clean clothes - she has only had that top on for 2 hours & its ditched already!

maggiesbabies002.jpg

maggiesbabies003.jpg

maggiesbabies001.jpg

Awww, they still look tiny!
With my lad, i put a new top on before breakfast it's usually already filthy after breakfast!

i love piggie babies! Eliza looks just like (still un-named pig)
cutelittlepigofnoname001.jpg

Thanks - & I thought they looked similar too Sq-P. Elizabeth has dark red eyes though. :-*

thats wierd because on another post i did some1 showed a pic of a friends pig that looked just like it! (it is probably a common breed!)

Awwww super duper cute Hils, you know i'm a suck for furbabies ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not the only cute one in the pics either, someone else is very confident in front of the camera :-* She's gorgeous how old now?

Don't worry about the clothes the bigger they get the worse mess they make ;D
Scott, 19, came home from the soccer finals last night (i've posted about getting in to the GF on another thread)
and some git threw there drink up in the air celebrating but it was RED so have been soaking a white top and his shorts all day and night ::)

She's 4. I know what you mean about washing as they get older - her dad is 40 & is actually worse than her!

Aww lovely babies! and she's a cutie too :D Doesn't she look like you though :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back