Made a Cosy

• Thread starter Thread starter Piggeroo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Piggeroo

We are still struggling making the bed cosy (like dogs and cats have) but we had a bash at a sampl of this one, this is just a sample made out of spare material. Hopefully I can get some fleece and plush material and have a play now I know what we are doing, my mom does all the hard work.
Here we go:

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01681.jpg

That looks really good! The only thing I can see, is you may want one end to be longer than the other, but down to preference I guess ;D Cant wait to see the finished fleecy one! :smitten:

What do you mean by one end being longer? Sorry I get confused really easily :D

Thats lovely my mum made my piggies some and they love them I just brought cheap fleese blankets from a shop called b&m they were £1.99 and it made 10 bargin I did post some pics somewhere but here's 1 with lucky in it :)

IMG_0273.jpg

Looks great Piggeroo.
I need something like that for my piggies. Can't sew though. I can follow a cross stitch pattern, but don't even ask me to sew a hem. ;D ;D ;D
Have fun making the fleecy ones :)
Anne

hi piggyroo can i just ask what did u use for the opening to keep it open?

Hi :) the material is quite thick and stiff so it stayed open on its own accord O0 if you use flimsy materials then they will not stay open, but once I get the fleece it should naturally stay open too :)

:o that one will be more difficult to make as the hemming is different lol. Once I get the fleece it will be fine :)
Thanks for the idea though O0

Hmmmm that looks like a good winter evening project!! Those hammock style ones look cosy! I would sleep in one if they was big enough! O0

Lauren x

Ooooh... you wanted a cuddle cup then... give me about 4 hours and I will post you another link with instructions. It's not so easy but it is well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back