• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Luna's progress..

• Thread starter Thread starter oOtearsinheavenOo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oOtearsinheavenOo

Well as most of you know, (I think), Luna was having some skin issues after she gave birth - she was tearing into herself due to lice. Well, i just took her out and applied some healing meds (first time I've applied them.. I've been letting her be because she's so very happy with her babies) and ALL the scabs are gone!

She's growing in new hair and he skin is soft and lovely! Not flaky and thick like it was a few weeks ago.. Oh I'm so happy to know that my baby is doing so well! Thanks so much for all your support and healing vibes!

-Kay

P.s. i'm still working on pictures. :(

Awww, great news sounds like you did a fab job! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

YIPPEEEEEEEEE :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Oh what a relief for you Kay, well done and what a clever little Luna :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awwww yaaaayyyyy luna! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back