• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Lumps behind ears

• Thread starter Thread starter Fuzzy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzzy

I noticed yesterday that my 4 month old Berri has two symmetrical lumps behind her ears. They are both the same size and quite large! I cant believe I haven't noticed them before but being them symmetrical i may not have done.
Any ideas of what these could be? Cysts? They are slighty squishy but not that squishy. There isnt any hair loss either. I just don't understand why there are two. Both symmetrical behind the ears. Same size. Berri is fine though and they don't seem to be bothering her. Any advice?

if they feel like they maybe fluid-like and a bit squishy..its quite possible cyst/abcess, best thing is to take her to the vets as if its a cyst they can drain it for you before they get too big, and if not they can advise you on what it is etc..

Its not something I have heard of before thats for sure!

I would text Vedra at the CCT for advice as it sounds like something most vets wouldn't know about.

Do keep us informed!

do they have glands behind their ears like we have on our necks, just a thought if you say threre the same behind each ear,
but when you do find out i would love to know so keep me posted

I would take her to the vets. I don't think they are anything really concerning but they will need attending to and treatment. O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back