• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Lucky by name, lucky by nature

• Thread starter Thread starter nicky
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicky

Well, my little fighter made it through the night :D :) :D :)

He seems fine, going to keep him quiet today and keep a close eye on him but I am really hoping I'm over the worst

If he was going to die from shock surely he would have done so fairly soon after the incident?

Thanks for all your help again

Nicky xx

Mum was squeaking like mad to go into the run and I didnt want to leave him on his own so they are back in the run, he is running around, eating grass and seems like his old self so I am praying he is going to be ok, he is eating and drinking which is a good sign if nothing else!

You people are really wonderful and its great to come her for support, thanks so much O0

Nicky xx

That's great news, will still keep our paws crossed for Lucky :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Pleased to hear he's eating grass and wanting company O0 :smitten: :smitten:

Great news Nicky, but I really think his name doesn't do him justice LOL!

Aww I'm so pleased he's ok. I would think he'd be ok now, when I was younger one of our piggies went into shock and unfortunately she didn't make it. She just seemed to shut down so I definitely think its a good sign that he's running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back