Love Is In The Eye Pt. 3

Gia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This part 3! Part one and two are linked.

Day 25

Today, Brother has been eating more than normal. He ate all of the hay and left none for me! But I made sure to get my share of the pellets.

“Aw, I’m sorry!” a woman said, “He ate all of your hay!”

She refilled the hay, but I felt different. I felt like I didn’t know my brother anymore. He has never eaten all the hay and he seems mad. I’m not sure what’s going on with him.

They took me to the back, too. I was glad to get away from my brother for a little. They checked me over and gave me a bath. I felt sticky after they dried me off, though.

When they put me back, Brother was wondering where I went. He didn’t seem to happy I went back here he did. He probably just wanted to be special or something.

The girl and her mom also came back. The short man gave them a white folder looking thing and a bag of food. I hope they’ll take us home. Before the hurricane, someone tried to take Brother home with them, but he bit her and screamed really loud. When she tried to take me instead, I did the same thing. Hopefully these people will give us a good home if they do adopt us.

Day 27

Yesterday was full of surprises! The girl and her mom came and loaded us in a little box. They put us in a the car in the back with the girl.

“I’m so excited!” The girl said.

“Good!” Her mom said “You know Abby, the first time I saw you I knew you’d be a pet person.”

“I hope they’ll be happy in the cage we made them!”

“Oh, I know they will be,” the mom confidently said.

When we got to their house, it was dark outside. All of the lights were on and everything looked clean. Still in the box, Abby brought us up stairs. As soon as we entered the room, the smell of flowers wafted into our box. The room was warm and very colorful. She picked Brother up first. He didn’t struggle, because I could tell he was really tired. Abby then picked me up. I had no idea where she had put my Brother, but I would soon know, because she set me down in a huge cage.

I didn’t really get a chance to look around because I was so tired, but I thought it was only one story. Today, when I woke up, I was really hungry. Last night, I found a house to sleep in, but I never found Brother. So I got up, and looked around. I could clearly see him sleeping in a see-through house, so I left him alone. This place looked so cool! With a little curtain to run through and a ramp to the second level and the ground is super soft.

At that moment, I didn’t care about food, but I still needed some. When I was on the first level, I didn’t see any food, so I ran up to the second level. There was different bedding instead of the soft stuff, but there was a floppy house made out of the soft stuff and a tunnel and of course, hay! I ate, and went back to see if Brother was awake yet, and sure enough, he was.

THE END

That was a really lovely story, I hope your teacher liked it and you got top marks!

What an incredible story.
I think it is brilliantly written, and really captured the changing situation beautifully.
When you were writing about them being in the pet shop after the hurricane I could easily picture it in my mind.
Fantastic job - I am sure you will get a great grade for it.

What an incredible story.
I think it is brilliantly written, and really captured the changing situation beautifully.
When you were writing about them being in the pet shop after the hurricane I could easily picture it in my mind.
Fantastic job - I am sure you will get a great grade for it.
I got an A!

Back