Looking for new pigs

Angelina_97866

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for apps to find Guinea pigs in need of rehousing? For all my previous pigs I have used apps like gumtree etc to collect pigs that people didn’t want or couldn’t keep anymore.

I am looking for 3 or 2 bonded sows as I have recently lost both my boars. Thank you!

Does anyone have recommendations for apps to find Guinea pigs in need of rehousing? For all my previous pigs I have used apps like gumtree etc to collect pigs that people didn’t want or couldn’t keep anymore.

I am looking for 3 or 2 bonded sows as I have recently lost both my boars. Thank you!

Hi and welcome

Please also consider adopting from a good rescue as they are full to bursting and can only take in new guinea pigs in dire straits and give them the necessary medical care if they have the space. When adopting, you never only just help your piggies but you are giving others at real risk a chance of a happy, safe life as well.
Guinea-pig-forum-recommended-rescues
Rescues (Adoption and Dating), Shops, Breeders or Online? - What to consider when getting guinea pigs

Sorry to hear about your loss.
I looked for about 6 months for Bear, my boy Finn's new buddy. Finn and Bear get along very well, but it did take us a very long time.
I am glad they like each other and can tolerate living in the same cage.

Please do rescue if possible. I privately rescued The One and Only Thea and her friend Rainbow Piggy The Very Lovely Lexi from someone local to me whose Estate Agent said yes to piggies and Landlord said NO! I adopted Rainbow Piggy Pretty Patsy from Little Wheakers in Bristol and I have recently adopted Misty and Bramble from Mandy's Guinea Pig Rescue in Dorset. I would never buy a piggie again when I know that so many are in Rescues.

Rescues are also a good option because they are more likely to understand guinea pig social dynamics, and so are more likely to be able to tell if the pigs have a stable bond.

Back