Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity
21A Hoyland Road
Hoyland
Barnsley, South Yorkshire S74 0LT
08455 203020

Both highly recommended.

Thanks for this, is this where you all got yours from

I got my piggies from petsathome.
I went there to get a rabbit food but when I saw two cute piggies I had to buy them. You should help rescues but when I saw two piggies sitting on top of each other scared in a corner I felt sorry for them and I had to take them home.

Welcome to the forum. I am so pleased that you are looking into getting your guinea pigs from a rescue. The 2 rescue centres that sport billy has given you details of are highly commendable. If I were you, I would also make enquiries with Milhaven which is in Keighly

http://www.milhaven-rescue.com/

I have a neutered boar (Max) and wanted to pair him with 2 sows. I took dating to Milhaven on the train and he came back with Bess and Sparkle

I will try to find the details of a small home run rescue in Retford for you :) i ac't remember where i saw it think it was through a group on facebook x

I will try to find the details of a small home run rescue in Retford for you :) i ac't remember where i saw it think it was through a group on facebook x

Thanks peeps,

I've looked and there is a sort of rescue in chesterfield and Mansfield, I found them on pets4homes, they have older girls needing homes,
Could anyone check them out pls x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back