looking for a large double hutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

starla

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
and I'm maybe being rubbish but I can't find anything online ::)
I need something 2ft wide by 5ft long

aaaaaaaanyoneeeeeeeeeeee *echos*

Try looking under Rabbit Hutches as the bigger sizes are usually listed for rabbits

Does it have to be online as the Lavander Lodge at Pets at Home is 5x2 :)

trixie dog kennel, are they from zoo plus?

and I totally forgot about lavender lodge louise ::) maybe that would be a better idea

Do you mean double story? As the lavender lodge and a dog kennel are not double story lol

yeah I do mean double story ;D but I could also put one lavender lodge on top of another I suppose

Ah sorry missed the double bit!

You could do that but you'd have to saw the legs off one of them and then the stress from the above may cause the bottom to collapse.

Oh I don't know sorry! :-\

Lol, i didnt realise until i re-read it either lol

You can get double storys from P@H

Yep they have some lovely ones. There isn't much choice is there? I'd love a large corner one double story I think its about £160. Sunshine and Radley would love that as Radley can get away from narky knickers! ;D

Not much choise, but the thistle hall, the other one and the corner one are nice and sturdy. Big too.

I think the Lavander is ideal for bunnies. I've just found out my mum is getting a new shed so I've bagsed her old one there is nothing wrong with it but can let Tika and her boyfriend free range and sleep in the lavander! :)

That sounds brill for your buns Louise, I actually have lavender lodge for my buns and they love it. They're out most of the day anyway running about, but lavender is near enough the only hutch I'd have for two buns (or even one, actually, and both mine are nethie dwarfs and mini lop!)

Tika is a Nethie and I would like another Nethie for her boyfriend. She free ranges in the house at the mo and sleeps in the Lavander which is still indoors but she needs a boyfriend as she is used to rabbit company I put her next to the pigs when they are on the grass but it's not the same, bless her! :)

Buns do love their own company :smitten: Mine cuddle up and groom each other, I always knew guineas needed company but I now think it's as bad to keep buns alone! Let us know when you get Tika's boyfriend, and post pics etc :smitten:

I have a rabbit shack 4` 2 storey if you are anywhere near me? I am in Kingston, Surrey. I just bought my two a cage.

I have my bun in a lavender lodge but he free ranges in the shed in the day. I have two thistle halls for sale too if anyones interested lol they were only used for 2weeks! they're 4foot by 2foot doubles but I'm in liverpool :)

should have seen us driving back from P@H with them and thats only 5mins! it must be illegal ;D

yep would drown my little clio haha would have to get my hubby on a skate board keeping the boot down ;D ;D

LOL the good thing is now though if you need to get a hutch from P@H they will deliever from the site! I don't think you can beat them for hutches! :o

lavenderjade said:
I have a rabbit shack 4` 2 storey if you are anywhere near me? I am in Kingston, Surrey. I just bought my two a cage.
ah, if only. my sister lives in surrey, but I can't get up there to collect it, otherwise I would definately have taken it. Thanks anyway :)

Could you not make one or get someone to make it!

Here is the one I made for my 3 guinea pigs!
06-06-07_1832-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back