Lone Guinea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popsy9464

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I have recently lost one of my male Guinea pigs and am now left with one male, he seems ok but it's only been a couple of days and I feel really sorry for him, any suggestions on the best way to introduce him to a New Guinea pig, he is just over two years old and was with his male companion since he was a baby, would appreciate some advice please x

I have recently lost one of my male Guinea pigs and am now left with one male, he seems ok but it's only been a couple of days and I feel really sorry for him, any suggestions on the best way to introduce him to a New Guinea pig, he is just over two years old and was with his male companion since he was a baby, would appreciate some advice please x

Hi and welcome!

I am very sorry for your loss! You are welcome to post a tribute in our Rainbow Bridge section if or whenever it feels right for you.

Could you please add your state, country/province or UK county to your details, as your options will be to a large extent to your local access to good, piggy savvy rescues or vets. Click on your username on the top bar, then go to personal details and scroll down to location. Thank you!
Looking After A Bereaved Guinea Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back