Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSC00353.jpg

China

DSC00338.jpg

Merlin

DSC00331.jpg

Merlin,China and London

Gorgeous, I'm loving Merlin, what a hairdo! Wonderful piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They are gorgeous Shaz...but Merlin :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Can i have him? aswell as Pheobe pleeeeaaassseee ;D

lmao hes like a feather duster gone wrong ;D ;D

and Jeanette you know you wanna come and pignap him and Phoebes ;) ;)

Puggies Rule said:

You've given me a chance now though >:D Going to nab them when we walk your doggy ;D

Guinea-Tia-Flossie said:
Puggies Rule said:

You've given me a chance now though >:D Going to nab them when we walk your doggy ;D

oh lord id better tag them up then ;D ;D

They are all lovely - especially Merlin!

I've never seen one like that before =]

awww they're gorgeous! You always have such cool names for your piggies as well! :smitten: :smitten:

SweetEdge said:
awww they're gorgeous! You always have such cool names for your piggies as well! :smitten: :smitten:
Amzii named London and China,Merlin was originally Neo but Sarsy liked Merlin ;)

Very cute. When I was growing up, I had a tri-colored like Merlin. He was a Peruvian I believe. Like a really long haired Abby....Anyway, everyone commented on his hair-do. His name was Snuggles. He was my third and last guinea pig as a child. Now I'm enjoying a second love with these guys. Guinea Pigs are irresistable aren't they?

Puggies Rule said:

Awwww block your ears Merlin, mummies saying things about you ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Great piccies Shaz, i do love their colours mmmmmmmmmmmm :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back