Little Hoodlums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiep

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My piggies are more clever than I thought! Jeremy has a naughty habit of picking up his veggie bowl (heavy ceramic veggie bowl!) in his teeth and shoving it off the platform in his cage if he is unimpressed with the contents... last night I heard a crash from the piggies' room and thought he was having a tantrum again, but no, it was Tiger who had chucked his bowl, and was sat there looking very insolent! He has never done this before and must have copied Jeremy, the naughty boy! I didn't realise they would learn things like that from each other...

Aren't they just great, i just adore it when guineas are naughty its really cute :D

They are funny when they are out in the conservatory - they pull each other's hair and rumble at each other but if they are exploring or getting into mischief then they are pals and partners in crime!

LOL 2funny!

Tonni jumps in his pigloo turning the entrance so it faces the wall! Guin not pleased!

katiep said:
My piggies are more clever than I thought! Jeremy has a naughty habit of picking up his veggie bowl (heavy ceramic veggie bowl!) in his teeth and shoving it off the platform in his cage if he is unimpressed with the contents... last night I heard a crash from the piggies' room and thought he was having a tantrum again, but no, it was Tiger who had chucked his bowl, and was sat there looking very insolent! He has never done this before and must have copied Jeremy, the naughty boy! I didn't realise they would learn things like that from each other...

;D ;D This has made me laugh, bless 'them. I would loved to have seen the look on Tiger's face ;D ;D

kellyandpiggies said:
LOL 2funny!

Tonni jumps in his pigloo turning the entrance so it faces the wall! Guin not pleased!

mine do this as well they use it like they are turtles as well walking to the food bowl with it on their backs ;D

yeha my tow rabbits use through there dishs down the ramp and i never knew which one it was until dasiy died and affer that when it was jsut misty it never happend again

my holly and meggie use to tip there dish up side down but i change bowls there have one now what is lik ethem big brown rabbits bowls but it is white and has pictures of the guinea pigs on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back