Little Hay Co Question

Bluebell

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can anyone who uses them please tell me if the 10kg box comes all in one big box, or two boxes?Their number comes up unobtainable when I tried to ask them. Visions of a a huge box that won't fit throught the door!
I didn't know how lucky I was when I had access to grass all year round and wasn't at the mercy of these hay sellers!

Can anyone who uses them please tell me if the 10kg box comes all in one big box, or two boxes?Their number comes up unobtainable when I tried to ask them. Visions of a a huge box that won't fit throught the door!
I didn't know how lucky I was when I had access to grass all year round and wasn't at the mercy of these hay sellers!
my 10kg hay here in canada comes in single box. my upstairs where i have the piggy used to be an attic and the doors are the smaller closet sized doors. you simple gotta turn the box and watch your hands coming in but it fits. from there if you wanna transfer it into smaller boxes for storage or into a big sack or w/e you can do that. most hay bales are compacted in a bailer. think a massive press that forces it into cubes. unless you have to turn side ways and bend over to get into your door the box should fit.

Back