Lily Loves Her New Sledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyPig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As you all know by know, I LOVE taking photos of my piggies. I've wanted to do a winter themed picture for a while and possibly send it out as a Christmas card for my family so when I spotted this sledge I knew it'd be perfect. Lily donned her woolly hat (from the innocent smoothies!) and took to her new sledge! I think she looks adorable! :)

Lily sledge.webp

Awww she is sooo pretty, what a gorgeous little lady

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments! I love sharing pigtures on here, my friends all think I'm nuts but I know you're all like minded people that appreciate the cuteness! :D

Aww that is so cute!
My piggies would not tolerate that one bit! They are good with piggie action shots but standing still not so!

Aww that is so cute!
My piggies would not tolerate that one bit! They are good with piggie action shots but standing still not so!
Yeah I've got two who won't tolerate very much! They tend to just give me their backsides instead! Lily is very co-operative though she does lose interest and tries to eat the props haha!

Oh dear Lord. I must do this. My sister Piggie Auntie) bought the pigs a little top hat. After seeing these photos, I've melted ;) Adorable piggies everyone!

OMG that is just the cutest! I need to get me a wooden sledge!

Awww, Lily and Daisy are so pretty. All your piggies are gorgeous! I especially love Daisy with her cute little black face!
And you are so clever to take such brilliant photos!

My little girl Crow Feather has her own sledge and is hoping for snow. :tu:

Attachments

• IMG_2160.webp
    IMG_2160.webp
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2163.webp
    IMG_2163.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2164.webp
    IMG_2164.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 1
Status