Lilly's New babies UPDATED MORE PICTURES

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

Ok these are pictures of lillys 4 new babies 3 are ginger and white and 1 is black and white with ginger around its eye

img26d70181tm7.jpg

img3fc606dbuz7.jpg

img535a0190me5.jpg

img7550098rb7.jpg

img7550098rf9.jpg

updated today 3 may 2007
i took these day while i was cleaning the cage out there 3 and half days old now

img296c0488xp7.jpg

img459000c3au0.jpg

img5903005cgt4.jpg

lilly is seting a bad exmaple here teying to jump put of the box ;D
imge4204e6vz7.jpg

Re: Lilly's New babies

Awwww! theyre SOOO CUTE! I want them ;D awwww..... I'm going to show Cindy ;D

yeah thanks there so cute i hope cindays are cute too

OMG they are lovely getting excited about our babies now :)

How adorable! Do you have another pigture of the one with black? I've always had a soft spot for black and white piggies ;D

Kimmie

:smitten: They look tiny, bless them. Perfect little bundles of pure innocents and happiness, well done Lilly. :smitten:

KimmiesGuineas said:
How adorable! Do you have another pigture of the one with black? I've always had a soft spot for black and white piggies ;D

Kimmie

i do its still on my phone i have to send that one to the computer i ran out of time when i was doing it last night

i know the black on is the smallest and its looks so like its daddy

oh my goodness they are soooooooooooo sweet :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Fabulous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awwww Hannah they're sooo cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
It looks like in the last couple of pics that one of them is up on their hind legs :-*

look at the beauties! OMG they are so gorgeous, you're very lucky hannah :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

yeah i think she is enoying mother hood this time

she hated it last time

Awww bless them! Have you posted a pic of the dad :-\ What colours is he? They all look like the mummy except one little baby ;D I dont think maggs and chucky are going to pop anytime soon :(
You are so lucky! are you going to keep them all? Can you tell the sex yet? :smitten:

More pictures their gorgeous. Has the little black and white one got another colour on him. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

The one with the black is absolutely gorgeous! I'd have him/her in a heartbeat ;D

Kimmie

Cavy Crazy yes it has it has a little bit of dark ginger around one of its eye just like its daddy

and Kimmie that one is my mum fav one too he is so lovely and tiny too

I just want to scoop them all up and gently squeeze them :smitten:

Hannah_lg said:
Cavy Crazy yes it has it has a little bit of dark ginger around one of its eye just like its daddy

and Kimmie that one is my mum fav one too he is so lovely and tiny too

I thought he had a little patch on his eye. Love him. :smitten:

I love it when they have the random patch of colour, makes them really unique :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back