• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Lillys foot

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

On wednesday i had lilly out on the table and when it was tiem to put her back i picked her up well she jumped out of my arms on to the floor and hurt her food. I took her to the vets on thruday moring the vet andy had a good feel of her back bone and legs and feet and dosent think that anything is borken he said he thinks it is jsut brusied (spelling) he gave her some pain killer injection and said if she not any better in 48hours to bring her back as she wasnt eating either. i didnt take her back on satuday as she had started eating and was better then thruday so i left it till today (monday) she will not walk on it at all or put any wight on it at all she hops around on 3 legs (which she quite good at ::)) so i took her back today and there gave her another pain killer injection and if she still not walking on it buy next week there going to do x-rays etc

and I'm off on hoilday next sautday too i really hope she is walking on it buy then

and i also have meggie with conjitvieites (spelling) and has to have eye drops and poppyjsut got rid of her conjitvieites :(

Brandy did that, after 4 days he was fine again, he wouldnt put ANY weight on it at all. would rather hop all day lol.

Hi Hannah, I am sure the injury will heal quickly.

Just as a matter of interest,is the vet Andy you mention Andy Bradnock?

i dont know i live in huddersfield west yorkshire i jsut know he called andy and the other vet who is called marry (i call her dizzy ;D)

Not the saame one then--I live in Epsom and my vet is also called Andy.

there must be a lot of vets called andy ;D

how long do you think it ill take her to sort her food out

she is eating fine nope not syringe feeding her

she soon gets up and hops on 3 legs to her food when i put it in

she eats like a pig

She will be fine.It is not very likely that the injury is serious-if it was she would be off her food and inactive.

she still limping around on it her new name is hoppy ;D

my mum think she might be prolonging it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back