Lillys babies - UPDATED 8/2/2007

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

well here there are lillys babies there not there good pictures as geting 1 day old guinea pigs to sit still for a photo will its not easy i cant even get there mum to sit still never mind her babies lol

i think this is the dark ginger one its hrad to tell which on the photos
img7b9500a0dp1.jpg

this is the grey one with the red eyes and the one with brown on its face
img7d7904c9yv9.jpg

this one is the grey one the one with the brown face (but can only see its white bum) and one of the ginger ones
img12aa0a48he8.jpg

this is the gery one with red eyes it just moved as i took the picture
img23e4033ams3.jpg

you can see all 4 of them in the picture the 2 giner one at the forunt than mums bum than other 2
img535a0190is7.jpg

this is one of the ginger ones the grey one and the on with brown on its face
img78440022te6.jpg

this looks like its the light ginger one and mums bum
img401b0247zr8.jpg

Re: Lillys babies

the gery one is jsut the cuties i dont know where she got her gey hair from

yeah there are so tiny but there have gorwn a little since yestoday alleady

The 'Grey' in the second picture look like it may be Lilac colouring especially with the red eyes. I think I will have to say that this is my favourite! Congratulations by the way, I hope they grow an extra coat esp in this cold spell, I know I need one!

hils78 said:
The 'Grey' in the second picture look like it may be Lilac colouring especially with the red eyes. I think I will have to say that this is my favourite! Congratulations by the way, I hope they grow an extra coat esp in this cold spell, I know I need one!

yeah she is mine and my mums favourite too she is jsut a little bit smaller than the others but she is doing great yestoday she was very slow at moving around but today she is runing around fast now like the others she is like a day behind the others we think she was the last to be born like sometime eraly monday moring

They are all gorgeous! It is so cool that you have lilac and ginger babies, they're adorable together!

Kimmie

Awww, they're all so cute. How many are there in total?

Marty

awww! They all seem so fond of their Mum's bum! ;D

Re: Lillys babies- upadate 8/2/2007

more pictures from today there are now 3 and half days old and doing so well and mum is now leting them be with her in the bedroom lol there are trying to eat there carrot aswell which is good and did lots of poos when we brough them inside today

in the one the dark ginger one is at the frount and light ginger behind it
img6b2a0002xd4.jpg

this is the white one with brown on it face this one is the biggest
img65ee0b28tl3.jpg

this is the grey one and the dark ginger one the grey one is the smallest but doing so well
img226d0084mk2.jpg

these next pictures anit very good but ill share them anyways
all four of them
img673001b8zn4.jpg

this is all four of them any mum again the white one with brown face is behind mum
img479c02e5qy7.jpg

and thats them all going to keep taking picture each week as i know in 4 months time here will be the size as lilly as she is only 4 months and wont to see and watch how there grow

oh there are kellyandpiggies and there have very good lungs on them too

aww! they are so adorable! congrats on the bubs! and good job mummy piggy they are beautiful! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back