• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Lice N Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just about to get some Lice N Easy from GG and wondering what size bottle I would need, I have run out of the small bottle I had from the vets where I got Eccles from. The girls are lice free but the boys are scratching. I have six pigs so would like enough shampoo do to them all. I think the lice came in on the last lot of hay I had. ::)

Thanks!

Louise
x

20 ml trial size does2-3 washes depending on hair type ::) I wouldgo for full size, you can always use it if they don't have lice so it doesn't get wasted, not sure on the shelf life :)

I have the large one of lice n easy, coco and neem and posh n go, I went on a shopping spree a while back ;D

Thanks guys will order some in the morning. Will have to send a cheque though, still it's more a precaution I know not to buy that dodgy hay again! :)

Thanks Graham, think I'll get that too. I've got it in then if I need it. :)

On the bottle I got 2 months back the best before date is August 2008 (08/08) so it is wort going for a big bottle.

Thanks HM, I don't mind spending £10 on a bottle of Shampoo for the pigguns but on myself I wouldn't dream of it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back