Levoit air purifier Review

PiggieSushi

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm thinking to get an air purifier to help filter fur, hay dust, and reducing hay smell in my room. I'm narrowing down my option to Levoit products. They have one specifically for pet care (type Vital 200s) and one for daily care that can be used for pets too (type Core 400s).
Has anyone here tried Levoit? Does it help at all?

Hi, I don’t use an air purifier at all but I have found this old thread in which the purifier you talk about is mentioned.
Best air purifier? Best way to get rid of pig/hay smells?

It seems that @Elephonty owns one, they may be able to give you a bit more insight.
If you search like terms through the forums search function, you will find a few more threads that talk about the purifier you ask about. It seems to have quite good reviews from people on this forum.

Hello everyone, I'm thinking to get an air purifier to help filter fur, hay dust, and reducing hay smell in my room. I'm narrowing down my option to Levoit products. They have one specifically for pet care (type Vital 200s) and one for daily care that can be used for pets too (type Core 400s).
Hi! As above I have a levoit purifier! I had the 300 first which was perfect for just under a year and then started making weird noises like a bird was trapped in the motor, it's apparently a common occurrence with that model!

I got a refund and bought the 200s which is cheaper and so far it has been perfect (had for about a year now). They have specific filters to help with pet dander etc but I find the normal filter works just as well and is normally a tad cheaper 🙂 it definitely helps to pick up all the hay dust and makes the room smell less so if you can afford to I would go for it!

I have a levoit air purifier. It's really good. The bad side though is they moved onto a new model quite quickly making the air filters harder to buy.

We’ve got the LV-PUR131 downstairs for us and the piggies and the Core 300 in the bedroom. Love them :)

Back