august07020.jpg

Rosemary and Guineveire
august07019.jpg

Poppy and literally the other half!
august07017.jpg

Poppy and Lavender
august07016.jpg

from the Top Brigid Freyja Guineveire
total length of run is 15ft by 5ft is it ok 2 1/2 ft fenced off for Hercules until he's neutered gets moved at present evey 3 or 4 days
fab to watch especially as i work nights at mo and can watch them from bedroom window amazing to watch! hope you like especially you MUM!
Ron x

All gorgeous! :) I love Poppy she is sweet! And Lavender! WOW! Too cute! :) Did you make the run yourself? I'm thinking of doing that. At the mo we are getting new grass put down so the boys are in a 6ft hutch where they can run about but I bring them in the hall for about three hours a day so they can have a good run around there on newspaper. Can't wait for them to go on the grass I feel like I'm depriving them!

Take care,

Louise
:)

ooooh they're lovely piggies! Especially like Poppy, Hercules, Merlin and Brigid :smitten:

WOW! Your run's are seriously impressive! Where did you get the stuff to make them from?

Gorgeous Pigsters too :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I love ginger piggies :smitten: :smitten:

Your run is fantastic & what wonderful lush grass O0

Your piggies are gorgeous :smitten: :smitten:

Amazing run and gorgeous piggies..and your grass! Can I have some pleeeese ;D

they are cutting my lawn this year! which they are doing VERY well!
the rain has been keeping things lush here. last summer the lawn died for a month!
they are totally cute thou!
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
:smitten: 98) :smitten:

The run is fantastic and the piggies are lovely.They all look really happy.I think Hercules is a great name for George!

Ron they are all so gorgeous :smitten: Lavender looks beautiful with her black face & sand coloured long fur :smitten: but each & everyone of them is gorgeous :smitten: :smitten:

It's great that you have a big garden & have such lovely big runs for them :)

Awwww :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Poppy is gawj i loveee ginger piggies
Lavender is lovely to
x
Mind you they're all vewi pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back